Something REALLY IMPORTANT to blog about...

http://kristygriffard.blogspot.com/2012/07/meridian-speedway-fundraiser.html
The quilt was made by my sister Sylvia and me in memory of my brother Gordon who recently died of Leukemia.
The money goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My neice Kristy and my brother Brian are training to run in the City of Trees Marathon on October 14th. The goal is $4500 for our team ($1500 X 3) and they are at almost $1500 right now.
The quilt my sister Sylvia and I created is now being auctioned. Contact my neice Kristy at the above link, if you are interested.  Tickets are $1. You don't need to be present to win, nor do you need to attend to purchase tickets.

Comments

Louise said…
It's a lovely quilt. I'm sorry about your brother. I lost my youngest brother many years ago. I'll always remember him as a 19-yr-old.

Popular posts from this blog

Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread

4-H Modeling and the Wardrobe Malfunction

We have orders